Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction Laboratory
Lab phone: 979-845-6317; 979-845-6058
Ping He’s office phone: 979-458-1368
Libo Shan’s office phone: 979-845-8818
Institute for Plant Genomics and Biotechnology
Norman E. Borlaug Research Center
Building 1513, Mail-stop 2123
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843
498 Olsen Blvd., College Station, TX 77843-2123
We welcome you to join our labs as a PhD student or postdoctoral fellow.
- Cover letter;
- CV with a list of publications and brief statement of research interests and career goals;
- Contact information of three references.
Graduate students should apply through the programs as below:
- Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics (https://biochemistry.tamu.edu/academics/graduate-program-2/)
- Molecular and Environmental Plant Sciences Program (https://meps.tamu.edu/apply.html)
- Genetics Program (https://genetics.tamu.edu/).
Before applying, you are encouraged to contact Dr. He or Dr. Shan first.