Molecular Plant-Microbe Interaction Laboratory
Ping He’s office phone: 979-458-1368
Libo Shan’s office phone: 979-845-8818
Department of Biochemistry & Biophysics
2128 Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas
United States of America
We welcome you to join our labs as a PhD student or postdoctoral fellow.
- Cover letter;
- CV with a list of publications and brief statement of research interests and career goals;
- Contact information of three references.
Graduate students should apply through the programs as below:
- Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics (https://biochemistry.tamu.edu/academics/graduate-program-2/)
- Molecular and Environmental Plant Sciences Program (https://meps.tamu.edu/apply.html)
- Genetics Program (https://genetics.tamu.edu/).
Before applying, you are encouraged to contact Dr. He or Dr. Shan first.